Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mario's Lanza's Greatest Hits


Mario Lanza
1. Be My Love (From "The Toast Of New Orleans") Mario Lanza;Ray Sinatra
2. Song Of India Mario Lanza
3. O Sole Mio Mario Lanza
4. Serenade (From "The Student Prince") (1991 Remastered) Mario Lanza; Constantine Callinicos
5. La Bohème/Act I/Che Gelida Manina (1991 Remastered) Mario Lanza; Constantine Callinicos
6. My Heart Stood Still Mario Lanza
7. And This Is My Beloved (From "Kismet") Mario Lanza;Irving Aaronson
8. Come Prima (From "For The First Time") (1991 Remastered) Mario Lanza
9. Fedora/Amor Ti Vieta (1999 Remastered) Mario Lanza;Constantine Callinicos
10. You Do Something To Me Mario Lanza
11. The Loveliest Night Of The Year Mario Lanza
12. Ave Maria (1991 Remastered) Mario Lanza
13. Night And Day (From "Gay Divorce") Mario Lanza
14. Rigoletto/La Donna È Mobile (Remastered 1999) Mario Lanza
15. Drink, Drink, Drink (From "The Student Prince") (1991 Remastered) Mario Lanza;Constantine Callinicos
16. Santa Lucia (1993 Remastered) Mario Lanza
17. Because You're Mine (From "Because You're Mine") (1991 Remastered) Mario Lanza;Constantine Callinicos
18. I'll See You In My Dreams Mario Lanz
19. L'Arlesiana/Lamento Di Federico (Remastered - 1999) Mario Lanza
20. I'll Walk With God Mario Lanza

No comments: