Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song
Andrea Bocelli - Mamma 2008
Rene Simard "Coeur De Maman"
Coates, Eric, 1886-1957. Elizabeth of Glamis, the Queen Mother from The Three Elizabeths New Symphony Orchestra of London; the composer conducting.
Johnny Cash – My Mother Was A Lady
George Jones – If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again
Various Artists – Bogoroditse Djevo (Mother of God and Virgin)
Roger Wagner Chorale and Capitol Symphony Orchestra Antonín Dvořák – Nr 4 of Seven Gypsy Songs, Op. 55: Songs My Mother Taught Me Reflections
Paul Simon – That Was Your Mother  – Graceland 25th Anniversary Edition
Queen – Mother Love  – Queen 40 Limited Edition Collector's Box Set Vol. 3
Nancy Sinatra- My Mother's Eyes
Paul Simon – Mother And Child Reunion  – The Essential Paul Simon
Virgil Fox Antonín Dvořák – Nr 4 of Seven Gypsy Songs, Op. 55: Songs My Mother Taught Me Silhouettes
Aretha Franklin – Mother Loves Her Children  – Precious Lord - feat. Rev. C.L. Franklin
Nat King Cole – My Mother Told Me  – Gee Baby
A jumpin' night in the Garden of Eden the Klezmer Conservatory Band. A brivele der Mamen = A letter to Mother by Solomon Shulewitz
Trailer for the movie The First Beautiful Thing by Paolo Virzi
Abba – Does Your Mother Know Abba – ABBA Gold
B.B. King – Nobody Loves Me But My Mother  – Kansas City 1972
Bing Crosby – Did Your Mother Come From Ireland – Bing Crosby - The Best of
Cyndi Lauper – Mother  – Sisters Of Avalon
The Temptations – Oh, Mother Of Mine - Single Version (Mono) – Meet The Temptations
Ravel- Mother Goose Suite Orchestre de Paris, Serge Baudo, conductor
Suzy Bogguss – Family Tree   – Nobody Love, Nobody Gets Hurt
Bonnie Raitt – I Thought I Was A Child [Remastered version] – Takin' My Time

No comments: